Recent Before & After Photos

Water damage in Radiology Office


SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield was called out to a water damage in an exam room of a radiology office. The baseboards had swollen and the floor was wet. SERVPRO remo... READ MORE



Mold Remediation


SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield was called out to home that had a long term water heater leak that led to mold growth in the garage and laundry room. SERVPRO removed ... READ MORE



Warehouse Cleanup


SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield was contacted by a local Commercial Property Management company to cleanup a warehouse that had been broken in to by squatters that ha... READ MORE



Soot and smoke cleanup - Bakersfield


SERVPRO was called out to a house fire and packed out the few items that were possibly restorable. The whole house was affected, and the homeowner wanted certai... READ MORE



SERVPRO saves the day!


SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield was called out to a bookstore to clean up fecal matter that was smeared on the wall outside of the main entrance. We responded quickly... READ MORE



Ceiling Collapse


SERVPRO was called out to a home that had a pipe in ceiling that caused the ceiling to collapse and cave in. SERVPRO came to the rescue and cleaned up all ... READ MORE



Roof Leak Causes Severe Damage to Plaster in Bedroom


SERVPRO responded to a water damage caused by a roof leak during rain storms. The ceiling and walls were drenched and SERVPRO had to demo the plaster ceiling an... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Bakersfield Movie Theater


Commercial water damage struck this Bakersfield movie theater when a plumbing line within the walls leaked. Naturally, the theater owners were anxious to have t... READ MORE



Carpet Stain Removal


SERVPRO was asked to help try and get a carpet stain out of a bedroom that was going to be used by family members arriving for a high school graduation. The cus... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Bakersfield Residence


Fire damage at this Bakersfield Condo began in the living room when a cigarette was left unattended. The fire had destroyed the living room and furniture before... READ MORE