Fire in a Local Restaurant.
SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield was called after hours to a local restaurant for a small grease fire. Luckily, the employees were able to extinguish the fire quickly, but the facility sustained smoke damage in their food prep and cleanup area. We responded within a couple of hours, and had it cleaned up long before it was time to reopen the next day. We were very successful in limiting any down time in the business and made the owner very satisfied.
Call SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield at 661-326-8422 with any commercial or residential fire, smoke or soot damage issues.