Fire Damage Photo Gallery

House Fire

House Fire

SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield was called out to a home that had a large fire that was caused by an overturned candle. The fire was contained to s bedroom and hallway, but the soot and fire spread into adjoining rooms. SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield came and helped tear out the affected areas to get the home ready for the build back.

Call SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield for any fire, smoke and/or soot cleanup needs.

Dryer Fire

Dryer Fire

SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield was called out to a home after a fire broke out in the laundry room. The fire was extinguished relatively quick, but the smoke and soot was spread throughout the structure. SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield was able to clean the entire inside of the home and get the occupants back to their lives.

Call SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield with any smoke, soot and fire damage cleanup needs.

Smoke and Soot Damage

Smoke and Soot Damage

This Bakersfield home had a small stove top fire that filled the home with smoke and soot. SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield was called out and cleaned the structure of all smoke and soot residue and had the smoke odor completely cleared out. The owners were very happy to be able to get back into their home and have the odor gone.

Call SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield at 661-326-8422 for any fire, smoke or soot damage cleanup.

Chimney Fire Damages Home

Chimney Fire Damages Home

SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield was called out to asses damages in home that was caused by a chimney fire. The insured needed a company that could come and clean up the ceiling, drywall and insulation that had fallen due to the fire. The homeowner also needed all furniture damaged by the fire removed to the garage area so that the insurance company could do an assessment. SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield was able to get all damaged materials out and ready for inspection by the insurance company within a few days.

Call SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield at 661-326-8422 for any fire cleanup/pack out needs. SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield is available 24/7.

Electrical Fire caused smoke and soot damage throughout home.

Electrical Fire caused smoke and soot damage throughout home.

SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield responded to a home that had an electrical fire in the middle of the night and had piped smoke and soot throughout the home. SERVPRO was able to come in and clean the entire inside of the structure within 3 days and get the homeowners back into their home.

Give SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield a call if you have any fire, smoke or soot damage. Fast and reliable response day or night.

Fire Damage in Bakersfield

Fire Damage in Bakersfield

The flue failed to direct the smoke and heat from this fireplace resulting in significant damage to the structure. Our cleanup of the fire damage started with the demolition of the charred elements as we covered the exposed roof with tarps. We also immediately set up several hydroxyl generators to purge the air of smoke particulates and odors and improve the indoor air quality for our workers and the residents.